Lunch with Catherine
- porridge (made with oats and milk) are very filling and healthy / nutritious
- Whether something turns out good or bad depends on how you react to it. For example, if my child misbehaves, it is up to me on how I react which subsequently affects his/her response to me.
- Life isn’t (always) perfect. You have to be cheerful and positive about it. Otherwise, you are going to be miserable.
Amazing week with Joyce
- Do not settle
- What are you doing to make it (your dreams/goals) happen?
- Do not assume that people know what’s on your mind. You have to tell them about it.
- My butt got pinched twice! Once at the Venue, a Latin club, when I was out with Joyce. The other time was at the company’s Christmas Dinner (by my colleague!)